Allowing information workers to work where & when they are most productive, cost-effective, and environmentally respectful.
This new work dynamic is not just an idealistic vision, light years away from their current realities of workplaces. It is seeping into all of us – a natural evolution that we are seeing throughout the workplace:
- Where performance is measured by ‘results’ – and not merely ‘presence’ at the workplace
- Where people are self-motivated, exercising true freedom of choice
- Where collaboration happens naturally, born out of a natural desire to connect with others
- Where management is based on trust, and can never be conditional or partial
- And where employees and employers are ‘on the same side’, at the same time.
90% of the surveyed Enterprise Employees stated that they spend at least some time working off site
The New Workspaces
As more and more of you are finding your own personal portfolio of workspaces, the workforce will become increasingly dispersed and you will have to learn to communicate without the power of face-to-face interaction and body language.
Yet, the need for you to stay connected, through dispersed collaboration, has never been greater.
The impact of the spoken word becomes exponentially more important.