Plantronics Manager Pro Open Data Access – API Release Notes
Article ID :
For Plantronics, Manager/ Manager Pro release notes click
December 12, 2017: Open Data Access API 3.10.2 Maintenance Release
- Provide a means to allow authorized applications to appear on the application page of Plantronics Manager Pro. Tenant admins can then choose to authorize these applications.
- When an application is authorized it is still shown as pending in the authorization list until the page is refreshed.
September 25, 2017: Plantronics Manager and Plantronics Manager Pro 3.10.1 Maintenance Release
Plantronics Developer Connection (API Open Data Access)
- Asset Analysis API: Added the ability to query hosts with zero devices (Device Distribution)
- Passing an empty value for muteusageLevel throw a 400 error.
- Attempting to access API’s from an unsubscribed suite provides response of “Ok” rather than Suite Not Subscribed
- Detected date for “Other Manufacturers” devices is not available in API.
- Updated the Conversation Analysis API to not limit page count to 10 and to sort by date, most recent first
- PDC | API: Call Summary API showing zero for all percentages