Wondering if your headset has enough charge to last another call?
Instantly see the remaining charge of your connected Plantronics Bluetooth® headset or easily switch to a previously connected Plantronics headset that has more available battery charge.
How it works:
- See up to four bars of available battery charge for your connected Plantronics headset.
- Receive on-screen alerts to a low battery or when charging is complete.
- Tap widget to view charge levels for up to five previously connected Plantronics headsets.
- Tap to reconnect to a listed Plantronics headset with more available charge.
- Explore widget options of either 2x1 or 1x1 orientation and three background designs.
Android™ OS Compatibility:
- Works only on phones or tablets running Android™ OS 3.x, OS 4.0.x, OS 4.1.x, and 4.2.2.
- There are known compatibility issues with OS 2.2.x, OS 2.3.x, OS 4.2, OS 4.2.1, and Samsung Galaxy S4 phones running OS 4.2.2. If using these OS versions or devices, battery information is blocked from being transferred to the app.
Plantronics Headset Compatibility:
- Voyager Legend™
- Voyager® PRO HD
- Voyager® PRO UC
- Marque™ M155™
- Marque 2™ (M165™)
- BackBeat® GO
- BackBeat® GO 2
- Savor™ M1100™
- Blackwire® C710™/C720™
Please note: This app does not work with Samsung Galaxy S4 phones running Android OS 4.2.2 nor any phones/tablets running OS 4.2 and 4.2.1. See full compatibility list below for supported Plantronics headsets and OS versions.