Discover how Plantronics Hub brings additional functionality to your new Plantronics Bluetooth® headset with helpful tools, notifications, and status information. (Plantronics Hub replaces Plantronics MyHeadset.)Get the following features for Voyager Edge, Voyager Edge UC, Voyager Legend, and Voyager Legend UC:
- Customize settings
- Check battery level
- See connection status
- Manage smart sensor options*
- Explore headset features
What's New: Get the following features for Plantronics BackBeat FIT, BackBeat PRO, BackBeat GO 2, Voyager PRO HD, Explorer 10, Explorer 50, Marque M155, Marque 2 M165, Marque 2 A170, Marque 2 M180, M25 Series, M55, M70 Series, and M90 Series:
- Monitor battery level
- See headset status*
- Explore all the features
–Support for the following headsets:
- BackBeat PRO
- Explorer 10
- Explorer 50
- M70 Series
- M90 Series
- Marque 2 A170
- Marque 2 M180
–Plantronics Hub supports phones running Android OS v2.3.3 and higher.
–Some versions of the Android operating system and some phones/tablets may not support all features.
Battery status is not available for the following Android versions:
- Samsung Galaxy S4 phones running Android OS 4.2.2
- Any phones/tablets running below Android OS 3.0
- Any phone or tablet running Android OS 4.2 or 4.2.1
- Some phones or tablets running Android OS 4.4 and higher
Exception: Voyager Edge and Voyager Legend headsets with the latest firmware installed will have access to battery and connection status with all supported versions of the Android OS. From your Windows or Mac desktop, click here to install the latest firmware.General
* Sensor and Status Issues
- Some versions of Android exhibit Bluetooth connection bugs that may cause settings, battery and connection information to be lost. To resolve these issues, check the "Troubleshooting" topic in the "How Do I?" section in Plantronics Hub.
- Some versions of the Android operating system offer "Call" and "Hands-free mode" settings options. Enabling some of the features in these settings may cause conflicts with settings offered in your Plantronics headset or through Plantronics Hub. If you experience conflicts, we recommend that you turn off Call and Hands-free mode in your Android Settings for the best experience with your Plantronics headset.
- Your headset wearing status may show as "Off" or "Unknown" in Plantronics Hub for your Voyager PRO HD if you have disabled your sensors. To re-enable the headset sensor on your Voyager PRO HD, use the MyHeadset Updater desktop application. Once this setting is re-enabled, you will be able to view your headset's wearing status in Plantronics Hub. Click this link from your desktop computer to re-enable this setting.
- If you have disabled your sensors on your Voyager Edge or Voyager Legend headset, simply turn "on" the desired sensor setting(s) in Hub that you wish to enable.
The performance of Plantronics Hub will vary depending on your network's capabilities.