Office Headsets: How to Turn Off Mute Notifications
Article ID :
My headset beeps or gives an audible notification when I'm on mute. How can I turn this feature off?
In order to toggle mute alerts on and off, you'll have to have our Spokes software installed on your computer. If you do not have our Spokes software installed, you can download it
. Once Spokes is installed:
- Open the Plantronics Control Panel.
- Under the Devices tab, click Device Settings.
- Once in the Devices window, click the Headset tab.
- You should see the option for "Mute tone reminder volume". Set this to Off.
Headsets that support this feature:
- Savi Office
- Savi 400 Series
- Savi 700 Series
- Voyager Pro UC (B230/B230-M)
- Voyager Legend UC (B235/B235-M)
- Blackwire 700 Series