CS60-USB: How to Reset and Re-subscribe
How do I reset and resubscribe the CS60-USB?
To reset from device failure:
- Unplug the AC Power Supply from the right side of the base unit.
- Unplug the cable from the USB port on your computer.
- Wait 10 seconds, and then plug the AC Power Supply back into the right side of the base unit.
- Plug the USB cable back into the USB port on your computer.
- The headset and base unit come subscribed (i.e. "linked") to each other. To re-establish this link (for connection problems), or to use a different headset, you will need to re-subscribe the units as follows:
- Place the headset in the charging base.
- Use a paperclip to press and hold the subscription button. This is an internal button that can be pressed through the pinhole on the back of the charging base. It is a small hole above the white sticker that says "CS60-USB." Insert a paperclip into the access hole, and press down until the green light on the front of the base begins to flash. This may take 8-10 seconds.
- Press and hold the volume/mute wheel in on the top of the headset until the green light on the headset illuminates.
- Subscription is complete when the green light on the headset will go out and the Green light on the base goes solid.
- If subscription fails within 2 minutes the headset will return to the un-subscribed state.
Note: Every time you switch headsets, you will need to re-subscribe to the base.