1. Follow these instructions for “Check my agent’s individual settings?”
• Click on “my agents”.
• Select group from pull down menu.
• Click on agent name in the Agent ID box.
2. Place the cursor on the “modify settings…” box and press enter. The “supervisor-agent settings” screen will appear. To apply all the settings from one agent to another:
• Click on the down arrow next to the “apply settings from” input box. A list of all agents will appear.
• Click on the agent’s name whose settings you wish to duplicate.
• Click on the “apply” box. Alternately, each individual setting may be changed in the main part of the “supervisor-agent settings” input screen.
• Click on the circle next to “agent” or next to “system default”, “supervisor”, or “not allowed” next to the appropriate “control” item (eg, microphone volume, headset selection).
3. To change the headset, first click on the circle next to “supervisor” on the “headset selection” line, then press the “select new headset” button The “select headset” screen will appear.
• Click on the name of the new headset. A photograph of the headset will appear to the right as a confirmation of your choice.
• Press OK.
4. To change the screen lock delay on disconnect;
• First click on the circle next to “supervisor” on the “screen lock on disconnect” line, then press the down arrow next to “delay”. A drop down menu will appear with several time increments.
• Click on the desired time and press enter. The new settings will take effect the next time the agent logs into the system.