Savi Office WO100/WO200: How to Adjust the Range Setting
Article ID :
How do I adjust the range setting on my Savi Office WO100/WO200?
Savi Office systems ship with the range set to high. In office environments where many Savi systems are in use, reducing the range setting can allow more headsets to work in a dense space by reducing the competition for channels. The range can be set to high, medium and low.
To change the range setting with the PerSono Suite software:
To change the range setting from the Savi base:
- With your Savi Office connected to the USB port, open PerSono Suite.
- Click Settings, and then click Base.
- From the Range drop-down list, select the mode you want.
- Click Apply.
- Place your headset the charge cradle.
- Press and hold the subscription button for about 3 seconds, until the desk phone and PC talk buttons flash green, which means the range is set to high.
- To set the range to medium, press the subscription button again for 3 seconds, until the desk phone and PC talk buttons flash yellow.
- To set the range to low, once again press the subscription button again for 3 seconds, until the desk phone and PC talk buttons flash red.