Savi Office WO100/WO200: How to Change the Subscription Mode
Article ID :
How do I change the Savi Office subscription mode?
Savi Office systems ship with the Over-the-Air subscription mode turned on. This allows you to link a headset to its charging base while holding it in your hand. This comes in handy when subscribing guest headsets for a conference call when they are a different style that would prevent them from fitting in the charging cradle. Consequently, headsets that match the charge cradle style can be subscribed docked as well. The Over-the-Air subscription mode can be turned off.
To change the subscription mode with PerSono Suite software:
To change the subscription mode from the Savi base:
- With your Savi Office connected to the USB port open the PerSono Suite window.
- Click Settings, and then click Base.
- Locate the Over-the-Air subscription drop down and select the mode you want.
- Click the Apply button at the bottom of the window.
- Take your headset out of the charge cradle.
- If either the phone or the computer LED on top of the base turns on turn it off.
- Press and hold the subscription button (base front left) until it's LED begins flashing, about four seconds, and release.
- If it flashes green, Over-the-Air mode is turned on. If it flashes red, Over-the-Air mode is off.