Backbeat 903/906: How to charge the headset
Article ID :
Backbeat 903 & 906: Charging Information.
Charging Your Headphones or Bluetooth Adaptor
1. Plug the AC charger into a power outlet.
2. Connect the charger cable to the headphones or Bluetooth adaptor.
3. Charge each for at least 1 hour before first time use, or 3 hours to fully charge.
The LED indicator glows red while charging. When fully charged, LED will turn blue until unplugged.
Do not use your headphones or Bluetooth adaptor while they are connected to the charger.
Always charge at near room temperatures; never charge battery at temperatures below 0ºC (32ºF) or above 40ºC (104ºF).
To check Battery life:
- 79414-01 - Single Micro USB
- 81666-01 - Dual Micro USB (for the 906 only)
With headphones powered on, tap the power/pairing button. The indicator flashes red to show the charge level.
There is a Low Battery indicator:
- 1 Red flash = the Battery is 2/3 full
- 2 Red flashes = the battery is 1/3 - 2/3 full
- 3 Red flashES = the battery is less than 1/3 full
The headset will provide 3 red flashes every 10 seconds and you will hear 3 high tones every 10 seconds