How to Update Firmware from a Local Update File (Non-Bluetooth Products)
Article ID :
I would like to update the firmware on my headset using a local update file. Where can I get the file and how do I perform the update?
This procedure applies to the products listed below. To update the firmware on select models of Bluetooth headsets, please download MyHeadset Updater.
- D100 (Savi W430/Savi W440)
- Savi Office (Savi WOxxx)
- Savi W700 Series (W710, W720, W730, and W740)
- Voyager Pro UC
- Blackwire C700 Series (C710, C710-M, C720, C720-M)
Step 1: Request the Local Update File
- Contact the Technical Assistance Center (TAC).
- Provide the exact model of the headset you need to update.
- The TAC agent will submit the request for you.
Step 2: Update the Firmware
- Once you receive the update file, save it to a location you'll remember.
- Open Plantronics Update Manager by clicking Start > All Programs > Plantronics > Plantronics Update Manager.
- Click Install a Local Update File.
- Browse to the location where you saved your update file, and then click Open.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the update process.