Voyager Pro HD: How to Disable/Enable Audio Streaming (A2DP)
Article ID :
By default, the Voyager Pro HD enables you to stream music, podcasts, and other types of audio to your headset. You can disable this feature by using MyHeadset Updater, as described below. Disabling A2DP can help you conserve headset battery life.
To Turn On/Off Streaming Audio (A2DP):
- Go to http://www.plantronics.com/myheadset-updater
- Choose Voyager Pro HD, and then click Get Started.
- If you have used MyHeadset Updater before, skip to Step 6; otherwise, click Start.
- Click Download.
- Follow the on screen prompts for downloading and installing the application.
- Connect the headset to your computer using the USB cable, and then click Continue.
- In the Streaming Audio section, select No to turn off streaming audio or Yes to turn it on.
- Click the Update Headset button.
- On the Review Settings screen, click Update.