Support Knowledge Base

Online Resources
Warranty & Replacements
Search Knowledge Base

H and HW Series Headsets with Computer, Proshare Cable, and DA Adapter

Yes, there is a accessory cable you can purchase called a "Cable with Quick Disconnect™ to Dual 3.5mm Plugs" that allows you to plug into your sound card on your PC P/N 28959-01:


The DA55, DA60, DA45, and DA40 adapters provide a USB-to-headset connection for use with "H" series headsets.

Accessories are available for purchase worldwide; however, Plantronics does not sell direct.

Search Results