APA-2/APC-4/APP-5 Electronic Hook Switch Product Information
Article ID :
These Electronic Hookswitch Control Modules can be used with the Plantronics range of DECT Headsets to provide automatic control of a range of ALCATEL (APA-2), CISCO (APC-4), and Polycom (APP-5) telephones. This permits the user to place or receive a call without the need to lift the handset. This control is entirely electronic and eliminates the need for a mechanical handset lifter device. Pease not that the APA-2 will only work when it is combined with the CS60X Wireless Headset. We advice no other Wireless Headset for the use with APA-2.
APA-2 / APC-4 / APP-5 Electronic Hook Switch Features
- Small, compact, discrete - no need to fit a mechanical lifter system
- Silent, reliable operation - no moving parts
- Allows remote answering of phone calls using the headset
- Two-year warranty
- Category: Contact Centre Wireless Solutions
- APA-2 compatible ALCATEL phones: Deutsche Telekom 140IP, 141, 150IP, 151, 160IP / Alcatel-Lucent 4028, 4029, 4038, 4039, 4068 / Belgacom Forum Phone 730, Forum Phone 740.
- APC-4 compatible CISCO phones: 7942G, 7945G, 7962G, 7965G, 7975G.
- APP-5 compatible phones: Polycom (Star2Star) SoundPoint IP320, SoundPoint IP330, SoundPoint IP 430, SoundPoint IP501, SoundPoint IP550, SoundPoint IP650, SoundPoint IP670. Please note, that these Phones will require either the 2.5mm to RJ11 adapter from Polycom or Plantronics (PartNr. 78333-01) to connect the Audio.
- 38348-01 - APA-2
- 37978-01 - APC-4
- 38438-01 - APP-5