Corded Office Headsets: Can I turn an H-Top into a P-Top

Article ID : 000005903
Using an A10-11 cable part number 33305-02, it is possible to convert an H top to provide a P top output level. It should be noted that there is no guarantee that this solution will work in all P top applications.

Need more help?

Contact Support

Sign up to receive news and offers from Plantronics