CA12CD Product Information
Article ID :
is a cordless PTT (push-to-talk) headset adapter designed to provide encrypted communications and PTT functionality for applications such as Public Safety Dispatch and Air Traffic Control. It works with all
H series headsets
, and utilizes digital processing (DECT™) while operating in the UPCS radio band (1.92-1.93 GHz).
- Digital (DECT™) technology operating in the 1.9GHz radio band provides superior voice clarity and security.
- Operates in the UPCS band (1.92 - 1.93 GHz) in North America
- Industry standard ergonomic design of PTT unit.
- Robust PTT switch with selectable locking/non-Locking operational modes.
- Range - is up to 150ft depending on the environment.
- Two charging wells; one for the remote unit while the other facilitates charging the extra battery pack (supplied with unit).
- Lithium-Ion battery packs provide longer talk time (approximately 8 hours) and faster recharge rates.
- 1 Year Warranty
- Part Number 92500-01
- 6 Week lead time
See attached Datasheet for more detailed information.
for information on how to purchase
Spares and Accessories
90224-01 - PTT “pistol” Remote Unit (w/o Battery Pack)
80332-01 - Battery (used to be 90225-01)
64401-01 - AC Adapter
68331-01 - Cord Console Interface Cable
It is recommended by Plantronics to have the bases at least 8-10 ft apart from each other for best density usage.
For compatibility information
. Also avaibale in Europe