Pulsar 260 Product Information
Pulsar 260 Bluetooth Stereo Headset
The Plantronics Pulsar 260 lets you enjoy the freedom of wireless music—and still receive phone calls—by streaming tunes from your mobile phone or other stereo Bluetooth enabled device.
- Enjoy wireless stereo music on your Bluetooth enabled mobile phone
- Immerse yourself in stereo music and phone conversations
- Compatible with stereo Bluetooth mobile phones*
- Two ear bud sizes ensure ideal fit
- Smoothly switch between music and phone calls
- Fingertip control for volume and music selections
- Up to 7 hours of listen time and 9 hours of talk time
- Works up to 33 feet from your Bluetooth devices
- Recharge in two hours or less
- Easy to store and use on-the-go
- Lightweight design with secure clip fits your active lifestyle
- Supported Bluetooth Profiles: Hands-free, Headset, A2DP, AVRCP, and GAVDP
- The Pulsar 260 headset's 2.5 mm connection is not standard, and the Bluetooth pendant is not compatible with standard 2.5 mm headsets.
- How to remove the clip
- How to reset
- Data Code location: Beneath the removable clip
- Warranty: 2 years from date of purchase in EMEA
- Status: No longer available
Spares and Accessories (Click here or here for information on where to buy)
- AC Power Supply
- 78201-01 - Audio Out cable
- Ear Gels (4-pack: 2 small and 2 large)
What's in the Box
- Pulsar 260 Headset
- Stereo Bluetooth Pendant
- Audio-out cable
- AC charger
- Neck Lanyard
- Begin with pendant powered on.
- Press and hold both the mute/play/pause button and the power on/off/pairing button simultaneously. When the indicator light flashes red and blue, release buttons.
- While pendant is flashing red and blue, use the phone menu to search for Bluetooth devices and select “260 Plantronics.”
- When prompted for passkey, enter 0000.
- Pulsar 260 UK - 37677-04
- Plusar 260 Euro - 37677-05