Polaris ( P Series) Product Information
Article ID :
The Polaris ("P" Series) line of headsets look and fit like the standard "H" series; however, they do not require an amplifier. Instead, the Polaris headsets plug into the "headset" port of your telephone. They also come with a Quick Disconnect (QD)-to-modular plug cable. Note that the Polaris headsets will only work with telephones that have a dedicated headset port with built-in amplifier.
Difference Between the "H" and "P" Model
- Click here for information about purchasing spares and accessories
- Click here to find the date code location for these headsets
- Warranty Information
- Status: Obsolete; use additional adapter A10 between connection lead and headset
There are 2 ways to tell the difference between the H and P models:
- The date code usually starts with the letter "P" on Polaris headsets.
- The cable on Polaris headsets has a gray modular plug rather than the clear plug found on the "H" series.
The following headset models were available in both "H" and Polaris versions:
- Supra Plus