Voyager 510 System Troubleshooting: No dial tone
I do not hear a dial tone on the Voyager 510S System. What should I do?
This could be caused by a number of problems. Please check the following:
- Ensure that the phone is plugged into a working phone line and that you do get a dial tone through the phone's hand receiver when the headset is turned off.
- Check the 510S Users Guide (attached below) and check that the unit is installed correctly.
- Make sure you are within the 30 foot (10 Meters) range of the base unit.
- Make sure the unit has a full charge.
- Make sure the listen volume levels are adjusted properly.
Click here to visit our Voyager page, a fully illustrated, interactive guide.