BackBeat GO: How to Adjust the Fit
For best sound performance and a secure, comfortable fit, be sure to adjust the earbuds to rest gently in your ear and drape around the back of your neck as shown below. Use the provided fit kit to find the eartip size that works the best for you.
Install the Optional Ear Stabilizers
For additional support, place the optional stabilizer behind the eartip. The loop of the stabilizer will fit snugly into the back area of your ear.
- Remove the eartip.
- Slide the the stabilizer on, and then adjust as necessary for a comfortable fit in your ear.
- Put the eartip back on.
- Spokes Known Issue: Presence Not Updated on Lync 2013
- Spokes Known Issue: Lync 2013 does not Change Presence when Headset is Donned
- Date Code Information
- Bluetooth Profiles Explained
- Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP) and Caller Announce Feature
- Memo on RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) Directive and Plantronics Headsets
- Voyager Legend and Apple iPhone 5/iOS 6 Compatibility
- GameCom 780: Driver Release Notes
- Voyager Legend/Voyager Legend UC: How to Set the Default Language for Voice Prompts and Commands
- Office Headsets: How to Turn Off Mute Notifications