BackBeat GO: How to Pair
How do I pair my BackBeat GO to my phone (or other audio device)?
To pair your BackBeat GO with your mobile phone or other device:
- Turn on your device’s Bluetooth feature.
- Start with the headset powered off. Press and hold the power button until the light on the headset starts flashing red and blue (about 5-6 seconds). Release the button and set the headset aside.
- On your cell phone/device, go to the Bluetooth menu and search for (or add) a device. The cell phone should find the headset, which appears as "PLT_BBTGO" in your list of devices.
- If prompted for a passkey, enter 0000 (four zeros). Note: Many phones do not prompt for a passkey.
- Spokes Known Issue: Presence Not Updated on Lync 2013
- Spokes Known Issue: Lync 2013 does not Change Presence when Headset is Donned
- Date Code Information
- Bluetooth Profiles Explained
- Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP) and Caller Announce Feature
- Memo on RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) Directive and Plantronics Headsets
- Voyager Legend and Apple iPhone 5/iOS 6 Compatibility
- GameCom 780: Driver Release Notes
- Voyager Legend/Voyager Legend UC: How to Set the Default Language for Voice Prompts and Commands
- Office Headsets: How to Turn Off Mute Notifications
< Previous 10 | Next 10 > ()