SupraPlus Wireless (CS351/CS361): How to Replace the Ear Cushion
Article ID :
About the Ear Cushions
There are two components to the SupraPlus Wireless ear cushion:
- The clip, shown below on the left, fastens the cushion to the headset
- The cushion, shown below on the right, slips over the clip
How to Replace the Ear Cushions
- Pull the ear cushion and clip away from the speaker.
- Pull the ear cushion over the side of the clip.
- Discard the ear cushion, but be sure to save the clip to reuse with your replacement cushion.
Part Numbers for Replacement Cushions
- 71781-01 - Foam
- 71782-01 - Leatherette
Both items are available for purchase from our
. Reminder: When you order replacement ear cushions, you receive the cushions only - not the clip. Be sure to save the clip to reuse with your replacement cushions.