Calisto P620: How to Update the Firmware
Article ID :
This procedure explains how to update the firmware on your Calisto P620 speakerphone, as well as its USB adapter.
There are separate update procedures for the base unit and the USB adapter.
To update the speakerphone:
NOTE: To perform the update, you'll need to have Plantronics Hub software installed. You can find it at
To update the BT300 USB adapter:
- Launch Plantronics Hub.
- Connect the P620 to your PC using the USB charging cable that came with the product.
- Turn on the P620.
- Click the Update tab. If an update is available, click Install and follow the prompts.
- When the update is complete, click OK and then disconnect your P620 from the PC.
NOTE: You need to use Plantronics MyHeadset Updater to update your BT300.
- Go to MyHeadset Updater, located online at http://www.plantronics.com/myheadset-updater
- Connect the BT300 to a computer USB port. Wait for installation to complete if required.
- Choose the BT300, and then click Get Started.
- Follow the screen prompts to update your headset.