Calisto P620: How to Update the Firmware
How do I update the firmware on my Calisto P620 speakerphone?
Note: This update is available for PC only.
To update the firmware on your Calisto P620 speakerphone:
- Connect the Calisto P620 to your PC using the USB cable (be sure the unit is powered on so Plantronics Update Manager can see it).
- Open Plantronics Update Manager, and if you do not have it set to automatically check for updates, click Check for Updates Now.
- Check the boxes for Plantronics Calisto P620 Base and Plantronics Calisto P620 USB, and then click Install Checked Updates.
- When prompted, unplug the USB cable from the device (and power cable, if connected) and then plug back in.
- Details on the new firmware version can be found under the About tab in the Plantronics Control Panel.