Calisto P620: How to Update the Firmware
How do I update the firmware on my Calisto P620 speakerphone?
There are separate updates for the base unit and the USB adapter.
To update the speakerphone:
- Install Plantronics Hub software. The download is available on the Plantronics website: www.plantronics.com > Support > Downloads & Apps > Plantronics Hub.
- Launch Hub.
- Connect the P620 to your PC using the USB charging cable that came with your P620. Turn the P620 on. If this is the first time you have connected P620 to your PC, wait for the P620 to install.
- When installation is complete the P620 will appear on the Hub “About” screen.
- Click on the Update tab. If an update is available, click “Install” and follow the prompts.
- When the update is complete, click OK and disconnect your P620 from the PC.
To update the BT300 adapter:
- Go to the Plantronics website, www.plantronics.com.
- Access My Headset Updater by selecting: Support > My headset updater.
- Connect the BT300 to a computer USB port. Wait for installation to complete if required.
- Select BT300 on the My Headset Updater screen and click “Get Started”
- Follow the screen prompts.