BackBeat 903/903+/906: How to Adjust the Fit
How do I adjust the fit of my Backbeat 903/903+/906?
For optimal sound performance and a secure, comfortable fit, the headphones should be adjusted to rest gently in your ear and around the back of your neck.
1 Drape the stereo cable behind your neck.
2 Guide one earpiece behind your ear and secure the eartip inside your ear using the telescoping/swivel adjustments.
3 Repeat step 2 with the other earpiece and continue to adjust the fit in either ear until both eartips rest comfortably and securely in your ears.
- Spokes Known Issue: Presence Not Updated on Lync 2013
- Spokes Known Issue: Lync 2013 does not Change Presence when Headset is Donned
- Date Code Information
- Bluetooth Profiles Explained
- Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP) and Caller Announce Feature
- Memo on RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) Directive and Plantronics Headsets
- Voyager Legend and Apple iPhone 5/iOS 6 Compatibility
- GameCom 780: Driver Release Notes
- Voyager Legend/Voyager Legend UC: How to Set the Default Language for Voice Prompts and Commands
- Office Headsets: How to Turn Off Mute Notifications