.Audio 995: How to Pair
Article ID :
How do I pair my headset to its USB adapter?
Your headset and adapter are already factory pre-paired, and should automatically connect with each other. Should your headset and adapter become unpaired, you can initiate pairing manually.
To Pair Your Headset and Adapter:
If the pairing was unsuccessful and you want to try to pair again, you must first take your headset and adapter out of pairing mode:
- Start with your headset powered off. Press and hold the power button for about 4 seconds, until the status light rapidly flashes blue. Release the button and set the headset aside.
- While the USB adapter is plugged into the computer, pinch the connect/pair button for about 4 seconds, until the status light rapidly flashes blue. Release the button.
- The headset and adapter will automatically attempt to pair. If the pairing is successful the status lights will glow solid blue; if unsuccessful, both headset and adapter will stay in pairing mode.
- Turn your headset off.
- Single press the connect/pair button on the adapter.
- Repeat the "To Pair Your Headset and Adapter" procedure, above.
If your headset and adapter are separated and lose their connection after being successfully paired, they will automatically reconnect when they come back into range of each other. If they remain out of range for more than 30 seconds, the headset will go into sleep mode, but will reconnect automatically with the adapter once it is back in range. If the headset is out of range for more than 15 minutes, it automatically shuts off.