CS70/CS70N: How to Reset
How do I reset my CS70/CS70N?
If you are having audio quality issues, such as static, try resetting your system.
To perform the system reset:
- Simultaneously press the call control button and the "+" and "-" volume buttons for approximately 5 seconds. When the talk indicator light on the headset blinks, release all the buttons.
- Press the call control button again. The talk indicator light blinks briefly to indicate the headset is back to normal operation mode.
- Disconnect the AC power supply from the base for 5 seconds.
- Reconnect the AC power supply. The system reset is complete.
- Check the switch on the right side of the charging base. Set it to "-" and not "=."
- If you are having linking problems, or you do not hear any audio through your headset, try resubscribing your headset to the base.