Plantronics Manager Pro: How to Deploy Plantronics Hub in a Small Organization
Article ID :
You can deploy Plantronics Hub in a small organization by following the steps below:
1. Download the correct installer file for your environment (e.g., MSI version) from
2. Save the file on a network drive.
3. In Plantronics Manager Pro, under Admin, click Plantronics Hub.
4. At the bottom of the screen, expand the Plantronics Hub Deployment section.
5. Click the Generate Installer Script button, and choose the appropriate installer type from the drop-down list.
6. On the Generate Installer Script dialog box, enter the path to the file on the network drive.
7. The Installer Script updates automatically.
8. Copy the Installer Script and click Close.
9. Paste the script in Notepad.
10. Save the file on the network with an extension of .BAT (e.g., installHub.bat).
11. Double-click the file to install Hub.