Voyager Legend: How to Disable/Enable the Caller Announce Feature from an iPhone
You can disable and enable the Voyager Legend's "Caller Announce" feature from your iPhone by following the procedure below.
To disable/enable the "Caller Announce" Feature:
- Tap the Settings icon, and then tap Bluetooth.
- Tap the blue arrow icon next the PLT_Legend.
- To disable the feature, toggle the Sync Contacts switch to Off. To re-enable, toggle the switch to On.
- Spokes Known Issue: Presence Not Updated on Lync 2013
- Spokes Known Issue: Lync 2013 does not Change Presence when Headset is Donned
- Date Code Information
- Bluetooth Profiles Explained
- Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP) and Caller Announce Feature
- Memo on RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) Directive and Plantronics Headsets
- Voyager Legend and Apple iPhone 5/iOS 6 Compatibility
- GameCom 780: Driver Release Notes
- Voyager Legend/Voyager Legend UC: How to Set the Default Language for Voice Prompts and Commands
- Office Headsets: How to Turn Off Mute Notifications