Voyager Legend/Voyager Legend UC: How to Set the Default Language for Voice Prompts and Commands
MyHeadset Updater enables you to choose the default language for voice prompts and commands on your Voyager Legend or Voyager Legend UC headset.
To Set the Default Language for Voice Prompts/Alerts:
- Go to http://www.plantronics.com/myheadset-updater
- Choose Voyager Legend, and then click Get Started.
- If you have used MyHeadset Updater before, skip to Step 5; otherwise, click Start.
- Follow the on screen prompts for downloading and installing the application.
- Connect your headset to your PC, and then click Continue.
- On the "Personalize your settings" screen, under Language, select your language from the drop-down list.
- Click the Update Your Headset button.
- Click Update.