Voyager Legend CS: How to Pair
Article ID :
The headset and base that came in the box are already paired to each other. However, if you wish to use a new headset or need to restore subscription to your current headset, the units can be paired to each other by doing the following:
1. Press and hold the Bluetooth pairing button until the power LED (middle) flashes RED/BLUE.
2. Switch on your headset and do either of the following:
- Tap the Voice Button and say "Pairing Mode"
- Press and hold the call button until you hear "Pairing" The power LED will turn solid blue once paired.
Pair your headset to your phone or another device, such as a tablet.
1. Switch on your headset then choose:
- Tap the Voice button and say “Pair mode,” or
- Press and hold the Call button until you hear “Pairing”
2. While the headset LEDs are flashing red and blue, activate Bluetooth® on your phone and set it to search for new device.
3. Select “PLT_Legend.”
4. If your phone asks for a passcode, enter four zeros (0000) for the passcode or accept the
Once successfully paired, LEDs stop flashing red and blue. The LED remains solid blue and you
hear “pairing successful.”
NOTE To enable caller name announcement, allow access to your contacts if your phone prompts you.