Calisto Pro: Headset Icon Information
|Call is active on headset (not on handset or speakerphone).|
|Headset is out of range of handset, has low batteries, or is powered off.|
To correct the headset out of range of handset/low battery/powered off error: Bring handset within range, charge headset, or power on headset. If that does not correct the problem, you may have to re-pair your headset and handset.
To re-pair the headset and handset:
- Turn the headset off by pressing and holding the call button for 4 seconds, until you hear 4 descending beeps.
- On the main screen, press Menu (left soft key).
- Use the navigator to scroll down and highlight Initial Setup, and press Select (right soft key).
- Highlight Headset/Base, and press Select (right soft key).
- Highlight Pair New Headset, and press Select (right soft key).
- Highlight Pair Headset, and press Select (right soft key).
- Place the headset into pairing mode by pressing and holding the call button on the headset for 4 to 6 seconds, or until the indicator light flashes red and blue.
- Follow the on screen prompts to complete the pairing process.