Calisto Pro: Headset Icon Information
Article ID :
To correct the headset out of range of handset/low battery/powered off error:
|| Call is active on headset (not on handset or speakerphone).
|| Headset is out of range of handset, has low batteries, or is powered off.
Bring handset within range, charge headset, or power on headset. If that does not correct the problem, you may have to re-pair your headset and handset.
To re-pair the headset and handset:
- Turn the headset off by pressing and holding the call button for 4 seconds, until you hear 4 descending beeps.
- On the main screen, press Menu (left soft key).
- Use the navigator to scroll down and highlight Initial Setup, and press Select (right soft key).
- Highlight Headset/Base, and press Select (right soft key).
- Highlight Pair New Headset, and press Select (right soft key).
- Highlight Pair Headset, and press Select (right soft key).
- Place the headset into pairing mode by pressing and holding the call button on the headset for 4 to 6 seconds, or until the indicator light flashes red and blue.
- Follow the on screen prompts to complete the pairing process.