BackBeat GO Troubleshooting: Unresponsive Buttons
When I press the buttons on my BackBeat GO, nothing happens. What can I do?
If nothing happens when you press the buttons on the headset, try resetting the device.
To reset your BackBeat GO:
- Press the power button for about 5-6 seconds until the indicator light starts flashing red and blue.
- Press the volume up and volume down buttons at the same time. The light flashes rapidly 3 times, and then the headset turns off.
- When you turn on the headset, it automatically goes into pairing mode (flashing red and blue) so that you can pair it with your phone or other device.
If this procedure does not correct your issue, please contact our Technical Assistance Center for further assistance.
- Spokes Known Issue: Presence Not Updated on Lync 2013
- Spokes Known Issue: Lync 2013 does not Change Presence when Headset is Donned
- Date Code Information
- Bluetooth Profiles Explained
- Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP) and Caller Announce Feature
- Memo on RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) Directive and Plantronics Headsets
- Voyager Legend and Apple iPhone 5/iOS 6 Compatibility
- GameCom 780: Driver Release Notes
- Voyager Legend/Voyager Legend UC: How to Set the Default Language for Voice Prompts and Commands
- Office Headsets: How to Turn Off Mute Notifications