BackBeat GO Troubleshooting: Unresponsive Buttons
When I press the buttons on my BackBeat GO, nothing happens. What can I do?
If nothing happens when you press the buttons on the headset, try resetting the device.
To reset your BackBeat GO:
- Press the power button for about 5-6 seconds until the indicator light starts flashing red and blue.
- Press the volume up and volume down buttons at the same time. The light flashes rapidly 3 times, and then the headset turns off.
- When you turn on the headset, it automatically goes into pairing mode (flashing red and blue) so that you can pair it with your phone or other device.
If this procedure does not correct your issue, please contact our Technical Assistance Center for further assistance.
- Voyager Legend Date Code Location
- Calisto II with Bluetooth USB Adapter Product Information
- About the Product Configurator
- Voyager Legend Troubleshooting: Sensors not working as expected
- Voyager Legend: How to Turn Off/On the Smart Sensors
- Voyager Legend: How to Reset the Sensors
- Savi 700 Series Date Code Location
- Savi W410-M/W420-M User Guide
- Savi W410/W420 User Guide
- Savi 400 Series Product Sheet