If your Voyager 510-USB adapter won't work, shows a steady red LED light, or won't work in a USB hub, try the following:
This issue can also be caused by an Electro-Static-Discharge (ESD) in the connection between the USB Bluetooth adapter and the USB port.
This can be resolved by resetting all devices. In order to do so, follow these instructions.
1) Close all applications and shut down the computer.
2) Remove the USB Bluetooth adapter from the USB port.
3) If using a USB hub, disconnect and reconnect the hub’s power cable.
4) Turn on the computer.
5) Insert the USB Bluetooth adapter into a USB port.
6) Restart applications.
7) If necessary, choose the Plantronics .Audio 910 as the default device in the Sounds and Audio Devices menu of the computer’s Control Panel.
(Go to Start>Settings>Control Panel>Sounds and Audio Devices>Audio Tab).
The headset should then be detected.