Savi Office Troubleshooting: Not Working with Computer
Article ID :
My Savi Office is not working with my computer.
If you do not hear computer audio in the headset, you may find that the Savi Office is either
- Connected to the computer, but not available as a device in the Plantronics Control Panel. To verify this, go to the Plantronics Control Panel by clicking Start > All Programs > Plantronics > Plantronics Control Panel. On the Devices tab, see if Savi Office appears in the Devices drop-down list.
- Selected in Plantronics Control Panel, but it is grayed out, and there is no sound is coming through the headset.
- Unplug the Savi USB cable from the computer and leave it unplugged.
- Unplug the AC power supply from the back of the Savi base.
- After 10 seconds, plug the AC power supply into the Savi base.
- Plug the USB cable back into the computer.
- Test to see if you now hear audio in the headset.
If you have continued issues, please contact our
Technical Assistance Center