Savi Go (WG100/B / WG101/B): How to a Pair Headset to the USB Adapter
معرّف المقال :
How do I pair a Savi Go (WG100/B, WG101/B) headset to the USB adapter?
The headset and USB adapter are supplied paired to each other. However, if you lose pairing or wish to use a replacement headset with your existing USB adapter, you have to pair the devices before use. To Pair a Headset to the USB Adapter:
- Ensure your headset is fully charged.
- Power the headset off by pressing and holding the call control button until the headset indicator light glows red.
- Place the headset in pairing mode pressing and holding the call control button (see below) until the indicator light flashes red and blue.
- Place the USB adapter in pairing mode by pressing and holding the pairing button on the adapter until the indicator light flashes red and blue. Note: Take caution when pairing the USB adapter. Rather than pressing down on the pairing button, pinch it to avoid damage to the USB adapter or USB port.
- When the pairing light on the USB adapter glows solid blue, the pairing process is complete and the headset is ready to use.