Plantronics Aware for Lync: How to Install
Plantronics Aware for Lync is a companion application to Plantronics Hub for Windows and provides presence-related features in addition to the existing remote call control features for Microsoft Lync 2013 provided by Plantronics Hub for Windows software.
The following procedure explains how to install Plantronics Aware for Lync and enable it within HUB.
To install and configure Plantronics Aware for Lync:
- First, ensure that you have HUB installed. If you do not, download and install it by clicking here
- Once HUB is installed, download and install Plantronics Aware for Lync by clicking here
- Enable Plantronics Aware for Lync in Hub by clicking Start > Plantronics > Plantronics HUB (or double-click the Hub icon on your desktop if you've created a shortcut).
- From the Settings drop-down list, select Sensors & Presence.
- From the Auto-Update my Presence drop-down list, select On.
- Click Apply.