Calisto Pro: How to Pair the Headset to Your Mobile Phone
The Calisto headset functions like a traditional Bluetooth headset when paired to your mobile phone in that enables you to answer/end calls, perform a last number redial, and activate voice dialing on the phone - all from the headset call control button.
After you pair the headset to your mobile phone, you will be able to use it to answer both landline and mobile phone calls.
To pair the Calisto headset to your mobile phone:
- Turn on your mobile phone's Bluetooth feature if it isn't already.
- Start with the Calisto headset powered off. Press and hold the headset call control button for about 5-6 seconds, or until the light on the headset starts flashing an alternating red-blue.
- Release the button and set the headset aside.
- Follow the pairing instructions for your mobile phone. The phone should find the headset. It will appear as "Calisto PLT" in your list of devices.
- If prompted for a passkey, enter 0000 (four zeros). NOTE: Do not be alarmed if your phone does not prompt you for a passkey, because many phones do not.