Voyager Pro+ Troubleshooting: Blocked audio for last number redial after streaming music
QuestionWhy don't I hear any audio when I perform a last number redial?
AnswerProduct Voyager Pro + Cell Phone(s) Affected Nokia N900 Steps to Reproduce
- Headset is connected to the cell phone.
- When playing music on the cell phone, the stereo audio is in the headset.
- Double-tap the call button. The cell phone dials the last number called, and the music is paused.
- There is no ring tone in the cell phone or headset.
- A short press of the talk button fails to cancel the outgoing call.
- Cancel the outgoing call from the cell phone. The music does not resume.
- Press the play button on the cell phone to resume music. The music still does not resume.
- Double-tap the call button. The cell phone dials the last number called, but there is no audio in cell phone or headset.
- Turn off headset. The "power off" voice prompt plays and the music is resumed. However, the audio is only in headset for a while; after a second, it is transferred to the cell phone.