- Produkte und Lösungen
- Persönliche Audiogeräte
- Auf der Suche?
- How to Buy
Plantronics and GDPR
The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will become effective on May 25, 2018. GDPR applies beyond the borders of the EU; any organization that works with EU residents' personal data in any manner, irrespective of location, has obligations to protect the data. Plantronics is aware of its GDPR compliance obligations and its role in providing support to users and customers to meet GDPR requirements.
Plantronics has and will continue to honor its users' right to data privacy and protection. This means, among other things, that:
- we do not collect and process users' personal information beyond what is required for the functioning of our products or services;
- we have implemented the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses for international transfers of personal information between our group companies, which require all group companies to protect personal information processed from the EEA in accordance with European Union data protection law;
- we have implemented policies and procedures to support GDPR requirements with respect to users’ rights (i.e. right to portability, right to erasure, etc.)
- we have adopted safeguards with our third party service providers and partners;
- we provide visibility and transparency through our privacy notices which inform our users and customers about what data is collected and how it is used; and
- we offer Data Processing Agreements, which meet GDPR requirements, to our software as a service (SaaS) customers.