- Products and Solutions
- Business Solutions
- Personal Audio
- Looking for?
- How to Buy
RIG Troubleshooting: No Game or Chat Audio for Xbox One
Article ID :
QuestionWhen I use RIG with Xbox One, I am unable to hear game or chat audio. How can I fix this issue?
AnswerTo fix the issue of no game audio when using RIG with Xbox One, a djust the game/mobile and game/chat sound balancers on the RIG Mixer to recieve audio in the headset. To fix the issue of no chat audio when using RIG headphones with Xbox One:
- Ensure that the MS adapter is plugged in for the chat audio to function. Note: The MS adapter is a Microsoft proprietary USB jack that requires purchasing an additional adapter, Xbox One Stereo headset adapter, that enables chat audio with RIG.
- Adjust the game/mobile and game/chat sound balancers on the RIG Mixer to recieve audio in the headset.
- Ensure proper connection of Xbox One chat audio cable to both the RIG Mixer and Xbox One stereo headset adapter.
- Test RIG with a different Xbox controller, if available, to help determine the source of the issue.
- Ensure the inline microphone mute switch is off.
- Ensure the mute button on the Microsoft adapter is off.
- Connect the microphone both ways.