- Products and Solutions
- Business Solutions
- Personal Audio
- Looking for?
- How to Buy
BackBeat GO 2 Wireless Earbuds - Incredibly Small, Amazingly Light
- Bluetooth® technology lets you connect to your smartphone or tablet for music, movies, and calls.
- The P2i military-grade nano-coating protects the earbuds against sweat, moisture, and spills.
- Inline controls make it easy to take calls, skip tracks, adjust volume, and activate Siri, Google Now, or Cortana voice-controlled smartphone assistants..
- Compact design easily slips into your pocket and tangle free cable keeps things simple.
- Three sizes of cushioned eartips and stabilizers make the fit custom and comfortable for active use and all day wearing.
- Enjoy your favorite music or movie with up to 4.5 hours of listening and 5 hours of talk time.
- DeepSleep mode puts buds into hibernation when away from the phone, extending battery readiness up to six months.
- Headset battery meter automatically shows onscreen for iPhone® and iPad®.
- Plantronics Battery Meter widget enables a headset battery meter on AndroidTM 3.0 tablets, and Android 4.0 phones and tablets.
- Features enabled by charging case
- Fully charged case enables up to 14.5 hours listening time.
- Press the battery icon on the case and the LED blinks to show you the battery level of the case.
- Just 20 minutes connected to the charging case adds another hour of listening time.
Designed to go where you want to go
Unleash the Soundtrack of your day.
Multiple fit options secure earbuds for active use and all day wearing. Military-grade moisture resistance and rugged, tangle-free cable won't let you down.
Premium audio for your smartphone or tablet.
Bluetooth® technology lets you stay connected, not corded. Earbuds seal in the crisp highs, natural mid-tones, and rich bass so you hear every nuance.
Free to Listen. Free to Call. Free from cords.
Earbuds seal in the crisp highs, natural mid-tones, and rich bass so you hear every nuance. Inline controls make it easy to take calls, skip tracks, and adjust volume.
You can rely on the BackBeat GO 2 to work as hard as you do, through rain, sweat and the inevitable coffee spill. BackBeat GO 2 headsets are protected against sweat and moisture damage by P2i technology. The nano-coating is applied during the manufacturing process, resulting in invisible liquid repellent properties that also makes the headset more reliable, wherever your busy life takes you.
Plantronics BackBeat Comparison Chart
|Models||BackBeat GO||BackBeat GO2||BackBeat GO2 + Charging Case|
|Audio Quality||1st generation 6mm speaker drivers||3rd generation 6mm speaker drivers plus enhanced bass||3rd generation 6mm speaker drivers plus enhanced bass|
|Listening Time||Up to 4.5 hours||Up to 4.5 hours||Up to 4.5 hours|
|Standby Time||Up to 240 hours||Up to 6 months with DeepSleep hibernation mode||Up to 6 months with DeepSleep hibernation mode|
|Device Connectivity||Single-device connection||8-device memory for easy switching||8-device memory for easy switching|
|Stability and Fit||Standard in-ear design with stabilizers||Redesigned ear tips and stabilizers||Redesigned ear tips and stabilizers|
|Play & Volume Controls||Standard inline controller||2nd generation inline controller with intuitive, tactile controls||2nd generation inline controller with intuitive, tactile controls|
|P2i Sweat Resistant Technology||P2i coated for sweat and water resistance*||P2i coated for sweat and water resistance||P2i coated for sweat and water resistance|
|Call Experience||Standard omni microphone plus full duplex echo cancellation||MEMS microphone plus full duplex echo cancellation||MEMS microphone plus full duplex echo cancellation|
|Storage Case||No||No||Soft mesh storage case.
Ballistic nylon rechargeable case.
Up to 10 more hours of added listening time.
LED status charge level indicators blink every 10 seconds when earbuds are plugged in.
|Talk/Listening time||Up to 4.5 hours listen/5 hours talk*|
|Standby time||Up to 10 days*|
|Operating distance (range)||Up to 33 feet from phone or tablet|
|Headphones weight||14 grams|
|Audio||HQ custom SBC codec, 6mm neodymium speakers, Frequency response 20-20,000 Hz, Total Harmonic Distortion <5%, sensitivity 104 dBspl/mW @ 1 kHz|
|Noise reduction||Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and full duplex echo cancellation|
|Moisture protection||P2i nano-coating for sweat and moisture protection|
|Charge connector||Micro USB charging|
|Battery type||Rechargeable, non-replaceable lithium-ion polymer|
|Charge time (maximum)||2.5 hours (Power requirements 5V DC - 180 mA)|
|Bluetooth v2.1||A2DP 1.2, AVRCP, HFP v1.5, HSP v1.1|
|Operating, storage and charging temperature||32°F - 104°F (0°C - 40°C)|
|*||Performance is dependent upon battery and may vary by device|