HW515/HW525/HW535/HW545 Firmware Release Notes
HW515/HW525/HW535/HW545 Firmware Version 133
- Fixed intermittent audio failure on initialization with certain computers
- Far end could sometimes hear button press tones from the headset end.
HW515/HW525/HW535/HW545 Firmware Version 132
- Fixed intermittent audio issue when used with Genesys softphone.
HW515/HW525/HW535/HW545 Firmware Version 131
- Fixed intermittent issue with loss of audio in rare cases.
- Improve compatibility with Cisco 88xx series of desk phones, pressing the volume button on headset now syncs with phone
- Fixed issue where device settings are not restored to default when prompted via Plantronics Hub
Version 128What's New
- Fixed distortion at high levels and fluctuating volume levels
- Optimized tuning file change for DA90 for use with EncorePro D Series Headsets
- Improved receive loudness for EncorePro D Series headsets when in use with 6-pin Y-cable
- Enhanced EQ settings for telephony and music modes
- Added HID 2.0 message for reporting QD Connect/Disconnect
- Increased overall receive loudness by +4dB.
- Tuned echo canceller to make it more stable during double talk scenarios.
- EncorePro USB models have new tuning files that increased loudness by +3dB.
- Fixed an issue to increase audio gain redistribution to similar levels as the DA55 and DA60.
- Fixed an issue with the analog codec gain adjustment to create similar loudness levels as older products.
- Fixed an issue that caused mute sync to fail between audio processor and softphone when multiple calls are present.
HW515/HW525/HW535/HW545 Firmware Version 119
- Added capability to enable volume adjustment tone only at the upper and lower limits rather than at every interval.