- Products and Solutions
- Business Solutions
- Personal Audio
- Looking for?
- How to Buy
Pulsar 590: How to Pair with the Anycom 200/250 Bluetooth USB Adapter
Article ID :
How do I pair the Pulsar 590 with the Anycom 200/250 Bluetooth USB adpater?
Configure the PC Bluetooth:
- If the Bluetooth icon in the System Tray is red, then you need to start the Bluetooth dongle. Right-click the icon and then click Start the Bluetooth Device.
- When the Bluetooth icon in the System Tray is white, right-click the icon and then click Bluetooth Setup Wizard.
- In the Bluetooth Setup Wizard, select "I know the service I want to use...", and then click Next.
- On the Bluetooth Service Selection screen, select "Headset," and then click Next.
- Put the Pulsar 590 into pairing mode.
- Select "Show audio devices" from the drop-down list to limit your search to just audio devices (you won't see other types of Bluetooth devices). The system will search for your headset.
- Select "590Plantronics" and then click Next.
- In the Bluetooth Passkey box, enter the passkey of "0000" (four zeros), and then click Pair Now.
- Click Finish. A message box appears telling you that a Bluetooth High Quality Audio connection has been created.
- Click OK. The Bluetooth icon in the System Tray should now be green, meaning that there is a Bluetooth connection.
- Double-click the Bluetooth to view your connection.
- In My Bluetooth Places, right-click the 590Plantronics, and then click Disconnect.
- Open your media player and start streaming music
- In My Bluetooth Places, right-click the 590Plantronics again, and then click Connect.