RIG Troubleshooting: No Game or Chat Audio with PC/Mac
ИД за статия :
QuestionWhen I use RIG with PC or Mac, I am unable to hear game or chat audio. How can I fix this?
AnswerTo fix the issue of no game or chat audio when using RIG with PC or Mac:
- Adjust the game/mobile and game/chat sound balancers on RIG Mixer to recieve audio in the headset.
- Connect both RIG cables for game audio and chat audio to PC.
- Ensure that RIG is configured correctly in the sound settings of your PC. To configure RIG in your PC:
- Go to Windows Start Menu>Contol Panel>Sound.
- Select Game Audio 3.5mm plug, computer "sound card', as the Default Device
- Select 'Plantronics RIG" as the Default Communications Device.
- Ensure that you are using the longer stereo 3.5mm plug, joined with a USB, for game audio.
- Test the game audio 3.5mm plug with different devices such as tablets or mobile phones to verify if the RIG Mixer is working properly.
- Ensure the microphone is connected both ways.
- Ensure mute switch on the inline microphone cable is off.