DA90 Firmware Release Notes
ИД за статия:
DA90 Firmware Version 133
- Fixed intermittent audio failure on initialization with certain computers
- Far end could sometimes hear button press tones from the headset end.
DA90 Firmware Version 132
- Fixed intermittent audio issue when used with Genesys softphone.
DA90 Firmware Version 131
- Fixed intermittent issue with loss of audio in rare cases.
- Improve compatibility with Cisco 88xx series of desk phones, pressing the volume button on headset now syncs with phone
DA90 Firmware Version 129
- Fixed issue where device settings are not restored to default when prompted via Plantronics Hub
Version 128DA90 Firmware Version 128
- Improved audio quality at high listening levels and resolve fluctuating volume levels
- Optimized tuning file for use with EncorePro Digital Series Headsets
- Improved receive loudness for EncorePro Digital Series headsets when used with 6-pin Y- training cable
- Enhanced EQ settings for telephony and music modes
Version 124DA90 Firmware Version 124
- Increased overall receive loudness by +4dB.
- Tuned echo canceller to make it more stable during double talk scenarios.
- EncorePro USB models have new tuning files that increased loudness by +3dB.
- Calls are now placed on hold when the quick disconnect is removed.
- Fixed an issue to increase audio gain redistribution to similar levels as the DA55 and DA60.
- Fixed an issue with the analog codec gain adjustment to create similar loudness levels as older products.
- Fixed an issue that prevented headset model ID reading to fail when using EncorePro Digital Series.
- Fixed an issue that caused mute sync to fail between audio processor and softphone when multiple calls are present.
Version 119DA90 Firmware Version 119
- In compliance with Microsoft Skype for Business certification, a call will be placed on hold when the QD (Quick Disconnect) is disconnected. Call will resume when QD is reconnected.
- Added capability to enable volume adjustment tone only at the upper and lower limits rather than at every interval.
DA90 Firmware Version 116
General performance and stability improvements:
- Improved quality and volume levels on both transmit and receive audio.
- Improved reliability on in-situ field firmware updates.
- Improved multiple call handling (e.g. hold/resume, "flash") behavior.
- Eliminated extraneous audible confirmation tones.
- Reset call mute state when call is ended - next call starts un-muted as expected.
DA90 Firmware Version 109
- Initial Release of Product