Calisto 800 Series Troubleshooting: PC Unavailable Message
ИД за статия:
QuestionI received a "PC Unavailable" error message while using my Calisto 800 series speakerphone. What can I do to fix this?
AnswerIf you received a PC unavailable error message, try the following:
- Make sure there are no other Microsoft certified products connected to the PC. Running two MOC/Lync products can cause issues.
- Make sure MOC/Lync is up and running.
- In MOC/Lync, go to Tools > Set up Audio and Video, and make sure "Calisto 800 Series" is selected as the Speaker and Microphone.
- Make sure you have the ability to dial extensions or outside numbers (not just Lync calls). If these options are grayed out, as shown below, please contact your IT department to verify the settings.
- Reboot the PC and the speakerphone (unplug both the USB and AC adapter) and try again. When plugging the unit into the USB port, make sure that the "Hardware is detected" message appears.