- Products and Solutions
- Business Solutions
- Personal Audio
- Looking for?
- How to Buy
Make the evolution to PC communications simple with the new Calisto™ 240 USB handset. An LCD display and integrated speakerphone means making calls from your PC is easier than ever.
EASES TRANSITION TO PC CALLING
- A familiar handset design and phone features
- An easy-to use-dial pad and call answer/end, volume and mute controls enables seamless PC call management
- LCD screen for easy call ID viewing and menu navigation
- Wideband and noise-canceling microphone offer the best PC audio available
- Built-in, full duplex personal speakerphone offers a high quality audio experience and hands-free convenience
- SoundGuard protects you against excessive noise while on a call
- Slim, portable design easily fits into laptop bag
- Powered by USB, no batteries are required
- Includes protective carrying pouch
CALLING ON THE CISCO DX SERIES MADE EASY (P240, WHITE VERSION ONLY)
- A familiar handset design and phone features allow for seamless call controls on the Cisco DX Series
- An easy-to-use dial pad and call answer/end, volume and mute controls enables seamless call management
SEAMLESS IT MANAGEMENT
- Calisto 240 is supported by Plantronics Manager Pro, a Software-as-a-Service that is sold separately. Use Plantronics Manager Pro to manage headset inventory, monitor usage and maintain devices. With actionable insights from Plantronics Manager Pro, IT can improve business processes, employee performance and compliance.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Choose the settings to customize your headset with Plantronics Hub for desktop. Select language preference, feature settings, call and mute notifications. Keep your device up-to-date with Plantronics Hub firmware updates.
Ideal for PC telephony users who are in the office or on-the-road and prefer a familiar phone interface.
|Connects to||Cisco DX Series via USB, PC via USB|
|Ideal for||PC telephony users in the office or on-the-road|
|Audio performance||Wideband: Up to 6,800 Hz; noise-cancelling mic|
|Hearing protection||SoundGuard®: Acoustic limiting for protection against sounds above 125 dBA|
|Models||P240: UC Standard version built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya®, Cisco®, IBM®, Skype®, and others* P240-M: Certified for Skype for Business and Optimized for Microsoft® Lync® P240, WHITE: Certified for Skype for Business and Optimized for Microsoft® Lync®. Built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya, Cisco and others*|
|*||Download the latest release of Plantronics Hub to get one-touch call answer/end with these softphones|