- Products and Solutions
- Business Solutions
- Personal Audio
- Looking for?
- How to Buy
CT11/CT12: How to Register the Digital Security Code
Article ID :
- Unplug the AC adapter. Do not replace the remote to the base.
- Press and hold PAGE on the base, while you plug in the AC adapter, hold page until the CHARGE/IN USE LED on the base flashes.
- Press TALK/FLASH. "Remote Registering" appears. When the registration operation is finished "Registration Complete" appears and the CHARGE/IN USE LED is no linger illuminated. You will hear a confirmation tone and the phone returns to standby.
- You must complete the registration operation within 30 seconds or the phone returns to the standby mode.
- During the registration operation, you cannot receive an incoming call, page or make a call.
- Remove the remote from the base. In the standby mode, press and hold DELETE and END for about 10 seconds until you hear a confirmation tone. "De-Register?" appears.
- Press the arrow up to select "Yes", then SELECT/CH. You will hear a confirmation tone, and "De-Registration Complete" appears.
- If you have not pressed any key for 30 seconds while in the de-registering operation, the phone returns to standby mode.
- If you receive an incoming call, page or charge the remote while in de-registering operation or press talk/flash or END the operation is canceled.