- Prodotti e soluzioni
- Soluzioni aziendali
- Dispositivi audio personali
- Cosa state cercando?
- How to Buy
From the beginning, giving back to our communities has been a natural part of Plantronics culture. Our daily business is removing barriers to enable smarter communications, which allows us to better understand how to listen to the world differently.
Santa Cruz, California
CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS (SANTA CRUZ, CA)
- Our relationship with Second Harvest Food Bank of Santa Cruz County goes back to 1997 when we participated in the annual food drive for the first time. Over the past 17 years, we've donated more than 2.5 million pounds of food for local families.
- Our 2013 Holiday Food Drive generated over 1.4 million meals for families in need.
- Each week, employees volunteer their time during lunch to distribute food to those in need via the Meals on Wheels program.
- Each year we donate between 500–1,000 headsets to local nonprofits
- For more than 20 years, we've been a supporter of the United Way.
PLANTRONICS MÉXICO (TIJUANA, MEXICO)
- Twice a year employees and their families volunteer to participate in cleaning the Tijuana beaches; over the years more than 1,500 associates have participated in this program.
- Plamex supports local schools with donations of equipment, machinery, furnishings, and information on recycling.
- Work teams visit homes for the elderly, spending time dancing, singing, and playing games.
- Plamex employees have created a Corporate Social Responsibility Team that carries out community projects every quarter, such as toy drives for children of military families.
- Over the past decade, Plamex has contributed to natural disaster relief funds in Baja California, Tabasco, Chiapas, Veracruz, and Sonora, among others. Employees have held food and clothing drives for communities in need.
- Work teams adopt an orphanage each year and provide necessities such as toothbrushes and shampoo. Employees also volunteer their time to take the children camping and to the movies, among other activities.
CLARITY (CHATTANOOGA, TENNESSEE)
- Clarity sponsors a team of employees who participate in the national Walk4Hearing event, raising money for programs and services for people with hearing loss.
- Clarity employees adopt a local senior citizens' center over the holidays and provide gifts, food, and donations.
- Employees support the Chattanooga Food Bank with an annual donation.
- Employees annually support Blood Assurance, a local nonprofit blood center that serves more than 50 area healthcare facilities.
- Select amplified telephones from Clarity now carry the Arthritis Foundation's Ease of Use commendation for user friendly products. Phones that have received this award include the C4230, D600, D700, and XLC series of phones. Clarity is the only company that has been recognized by the Arthritis Foundation with an Easy-of- Use commendation for amplified telephones.
- Clarity associates support the local Home Instead Senior Care in their "Be A Santa To A Senior" program that distributes gifts to seniors who live in local nursing and assisted living facilities who may otherwise be forgotten during the holidays.
Community Support Worldwide
COMMUNITY SUPPORT WORLDWIDE
- Our Asia Pacific offices support a special education school in China and employees in China have donated the proceeds from a company Ping-Pong tournament to a local charity.
- In Europe, we support a handicapped welfare program in the Netherlands, as well as road safety and antidrug programs in Sweden.
- UK employees donate laptops, computer monitors, and cell phones to local schools and charities in the UK.